P: (345) 949-9008
F: (345) 949-4386
You can make a complaint:
- In writing to Director Julian Lewis, using our standard mailing address
- By Phone, Fax or Email
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place
- Any expectations you may have had of the Department's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Department may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.